Most of us are probably up for earning a bit of extra money, so I’ve come up with a guide to help you on your way, without even having to leave the sofa! Why don’t you have a go and see if they work for you?
1. eBay. One of the easiest ways to earn a quick quid is to sell your stuff. With 20 free listings a month, it’s a great way to declutter and get a bit of pocket money while you’re at it. You don’t need to pay tax on your own stuff but if you’re buying to resell (which is one of my favourite hobbies at the moment!) then you will need to. You’d be amazed at what sells on eBay, from smelly shoes to toilet roll tubes to broken pens!
2. Matched betting. Matched betting is profiting from the free bets and incentives offered by book makers. It is risk free, you are guaranteed to win as it is based on mathematical equation rather than chance. You don’t need to know anything about sports, I dont have a clue and I’ve made a good profit from this. Check out Profit Accumulator to get started, I know many who earn a living through matched betting, 2-3 hours a day could earn you a whopping £1000 a month tax free!
3. Zeek. Zeek is an app available for iOS and Android to sell those unused gift cards you’ve had lying around in your purse for months. They usually get snapped up within 48 hours and payment is via PayPal or bank transfer. What’s more, you can save money on your shopping by buying gift cards at discounted rates. Use code 2AU9KPC7 for a £5 bonus!
4. Start a blog. Think about what you want to talk about, create your content, build your traffic and monetize it. It’s not a quick fix, it takes a lot of time and hard work but can be very rewarding financially.
5. Receipt Hog. Receipt Hog is one of my favourite apps at the moment. Simply shop as normal, snap a pic of your receipt, which turn into coins and be cashed in for Amazon vouchers or transferred via PayPal, minimum payout is £3. Use code leb55631 for extra coins!
6. Quidco. I think everyone should be signed up to at least one cashback site. It’s so easy to use and means you get cashback on purchases you would be making anyway. Simply find a deal and make the purchase through the website to earn your cashback. Absolute must especially for big purchases such as flights and hotels!
7.Swagbucks. Swagbucks is an app which pays you to answer questions and watch videos. You earn points, or ‘Swagbucks’ which can be redeemed via vouchers or PayPal. I’m new to Swagbucks and it’s a relatively slow burner but it’s easy to earn points for not doing much. Use the referral link to get started.
8. Make Money. The Make Money App is similar to Swagbucks in that you earn credits for watching videos, answering questions and and so on. Once you’ve collected enough credits you can then cash out via PayPal. Enter code 16QJHV to get free credit.
9. Voxpopme. I love Voxpopme; a lot of survey apps get you to answer loads of questions before screening you out if you don’t fit the criteria, wasting loads of time but this one doesn’t. Voxpopme asks your opinions on a range of subjects which you send via a 1 minute video for about 50p each. I’ve answered questions such as what 3 things would I want the Prime Minister to change and what I think of the Big Brother tasks. Easy stuff and minimum payout is just £10. Check it out here.
10. iPoll. The iPoll app is another survey app, you can usually earn around 50-75p per survey although I often get screened out of surveys on this one. Minimum payout is £25 Amazon, PayPal or iTunes voucher.
There you have it, give it a go and let me know what you think. Do you have anything else to add to the list?